The New York City Metro Regional Center LLC, located in the New York City, is a business complex, approved as a provider of the EB-5 Regional Center Program.
NYC Metro Regional Center, LLC is proud of the accomplishments of the people that have made up this company. NYC Metro Regional Center, LLC is particularly proud of the fact that we possess a dedicated management team that demonstrates experience, talents, skills, honesty, integrity and professionalism in all aspects of operations. The company is also particularly proud of the fact that all of our associates are carefully prescreened to ensure the highest standard of quality and we consistently strive to provide a superior level of service designed to exceed the expectations of our clients.
We are hiring:
Project Manager/Market Research Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, investment, management, real estate, business, marketing or a related field is required;
- 2 years of experience in one or more of the following fields is required: business planning, business plan drafting, real estate development planning, art, music, theater, culture, architectural designing, marketing plans and budget, organization administration and operation procedures, project promotion, or enterprise management;
- Knowledge in investment immigrant visa, EB-5, and Regional Center operation preferred;
- Bilingual English / Chinese, Korean, or Indian preferred;
- Experience in preparing real estate development, business plan, financial statements, balance sheets, income statement, or operation procedures is required.
- Job duties: Research EB-5 investment projects’ market conditions in local, regional, national, and international areas especially in China; Gather information to determine potential sales of a certain EB-5 investment project; Create a marketing campaign for an EB-5 investment project to recruit necessary number of investors worldwide; Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution on EB-5 investment especially those with the components of arts, music, theater, and culture; Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text; Seek and provide information to help employer company determine its position in the EB-5 marketplace; Collect and analyze data on EB-5 investors’ demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting EB-5 investment product demand; Monitor EB-5 industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature; Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies; Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data; Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of the Company’s EB-5 investment projects.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email: info@NYEB5.COM with the job position in the Subject box; or fax your resume and cover letter to 718-888-9018.